Monday, June 27, 2011

Resume: Brian Cole


Brian Cole

I am going to 7th grade at Glenfield Middle School. I am interested in science, reading, snowboarding, lacrosse, and soccer. His favorite subject in school is math. I plan on going to college and want to major in Engineering and minor in PreMed. Then I would like to go to medical school to become an Orthopedic Surgeon and Engineer in the future.

Education:
Glenfield Middle School
Attending 7th grade in September
Honor Roll Student

Watchung Elementary School
Honor Roll Student

Awards / Extra Curricular Activities
· Participated on the G-Force Robotics Team in the Science Bowl Competition at The Princeton Plasma Physics Lab in 2011and my team won first place for the Engineering Challenge
· Plays soccer for Montclair United Soccer Club Raiders U12 Team for the past 3 years
· Plays lacrosse for Tristate 12 Gold Team
·

6 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm sitting next to the last vacant seat in the http://bestdissertation.com/ departure lounge and you've just arrived...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Response Responsibilities Provide sector leadership for timely and this site appropriate delivery of education in emergency activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. http://www.promptessay.com/ I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good article, essaymarket.co.uk maybe it should help me))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am first time on your site! http://online-essay-writer.org/ And I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through.local geo marketing

    ReplyDelete